Help!!! Osmo getting very hot
2854 8 2015-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Photergraphy
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi all,  I got my osmo this morning. The camera area getting very hot and the fan was running few seconds after I turn it on. Wonder what's the problem.

Is anyone got any idea what to do when the camera status indicator  blinking twice with red lights? In the user guide says it mean camera error. What should I do?

Thanks.
2015-10-31
Use props
mikewang
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi, restart your Osmo and see if it works.
2015-10-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure that the pins on the camera and the QR mount are aligned and ok.  The fan runs all the time.  It is no different than the X3 on the inspire.  You just don't hear it while it is in the air.
2015-10-31
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, can you send the log file in the SD card, let me check the problem?
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi again, can you send the log file in the SD card, let me check the problem?
2015-11-6
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi Photergraphy, could you send the log file to support@dji.com, title remark as To DJI support 8?
Or provide your email address, I would contact you. Thanks !

2015-11-8
Use props
ajorge
New

Puerto Rico

Hi! Any update about this, I just recived mine today and have the same problem, is getting very hot.. Thanks
2015-11-16
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

ajorge@ajcreati Posted at 2015-11-17 10:04
Hi! Any update about this, I just recived mine today and have the same problem, is getting very hot. ...

ajorge, No worry about it as long as the cooling fan is working. It is a little bit hot.
2015-11-16
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

If the camera status led blinks twice, it means camera error, and the camera is too hot. But if the fan is still working, there is no hardware issue, please shut down OSMO and cool down for a while. Then you can test if the led still stays the same.
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules