HDMI booster
670 3 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crohr530
New
Flight distance : 1768 ft
United States

anyone have any luck using the HDMI booster assembly that bolts on to the underside of the Phantom # RC?  Is it any good for using another iPad as a monitor?

Has anyone tried using Air Display as a second monitor?
2015-11-1
Use props
Westside Osprey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95915 ft
United States

I have the $99.00 HDMI accessory and I use it with an HDMI cable to a HDMI/SDI field monitor. It works great. You could even hook up a HDMI wireless link from TERAdeck and send the signal to a monitor (Big Bucks). I would make sure the was no serious RF problems before trying that though. Cable is the most dependable and easy.
2015-11-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Osprey,

What size is your field monitor?

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-2
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Osprey,

Any suggestions you might have on a field viewer (as opposed to a monitor) larger than 10" would be very much appreciated.  I noticed the monitors have multiple adjustments for the display and are very expensive.  What I really want is an inexpensive viewable alternative to my Android device that I can hook up in full parallel (or even for just for the 720p camera view) with my new HDMI cable link.  I am not doing professional level imagery so I cannot justify (or rationalize) a large expense.  The Android, with the app, makes all the adjustments I think I need.

Mahalo in advance if you can help on this!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules