Controller not connecting
1267 5 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lang97
New

Canada

My p3 will not connect to the remote controller, I have had the drone for a day and a half and I flew it one time before this happened. When I turn the RC on a light blue light comes on and it will not do anything. I tried to update the firmware and it was successful on the aircraft but not on the RC. I am new to the drone world and I have no idea what is wrong?help?
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to change the USB cable, update your DJI GO to the newest version and update remote controller firmware. Let me know if something of this worked.
2015-11-1
Use props
lang97
New

Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-1 21:30
Please try to change the USB cable, update your DJI GO to the newest version and update remote contr ...

When you say the USB cable would you mean the 'iPhone' cord or a USB memory stick? I have tried to use 2 different memory sticks but I just read that since my RC is the GL300B model you cannot use a memory stick and it can only be updated oft he app
2015-11-1
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

lang97 Posted at 2015-11-2 10:41
When you say the USB cable would you mean the 'iPhone' cord or a USB memory stick? I have tried to ...

Is it possible that you are thinking about the Vision 2+ which uses Wi-Fi to communicate with the Remote Control. The Phantom 3 professional, needs a direct USB connection to your phone or tablet to work properly. It does not use Wi-Fi to communicate with the monitor device you use. Radio control works from the Remote Control to the Quad of course. I was confused at first as perhaps you are. I re-read the manual and sure enough the info was there.
2015-11-1
Use props
arives
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

lang97 Posted at 2015-11-2 10:41
When you say the USB cable would you mean the 'iPhone' cord or a USB memory stick? I have tried to ...

Is it possible that you are thinking about the Vision 2+ which uses Wi-Fi to communicate with the Remote Control. The Phantom 3 professional, needs a direct USB connection to your phone or tablet to work properly. It does not use Wi-Fi to communicate with the monitor device you use. Radio control works from the Remote Control to the Quad of course. I was confused at first as perhaps you are. I re-read the manual and sure enough the info was there.
2015-11-1
Use props
arives
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2015-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules