872 4 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brownedog75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86808 ft
Australia

Gday people
I unfortunately crashed my Phantom 2 v3 this morning and have lost all control of the Gimble. I still have video footage but the camera just dangles there and doesnt move. It also sounds like there is a piece of something moving around in the top section that is attached to the gimble where you plug your cable in. Does anyone have any knowledge of this happening or know the best people to get in contact with. I live in perth western australia.
cheers for your help

2015-11-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

There are some videos on you tube for gimbal repair. However there are a couple of place that will fix them. Depends on which way you go and if you are inclined to take on the repair yourself. If not its several hundred buck to get one fixed. Holler back if you need some repair centers.
2015-11-3
Use props
brownedog75
lvl.1
Australia

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-11-3 18:29
There are some videos on you tube for gimbal repair. However there are a couple of place that will f ...

Ive checked out a few places on the web and to buy a new cam and gimble there about $700. I might take it apart and have a quik look to se if its a easy fix before I take it somewhere. I have found a place in freo called Elkfish Robotics but they want $1200 to fix , I can get a v3 standard for that, It seems like you buy a camera and get a drone for free. If you know of anywhere else it would help .
2015-11-4
Use props
brownedog75
lvl.1
Australia

brownedog75@gma Posted at 2015-11-5 06:55
Ive checked out a few places on the web and to buy a new cam and gimble there about $700. I might  ...

one of the computer chips has come off the board , does anyone know if it can be fixed. Its the furthest one from the sd card slot.
2015-11-5
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

You might check eBay there are a few on there that are a lot cheaper. There is one guy that does the repairs . Email him at mikecindi77@yahoo.com to be sure he still does the gimbel camera repair and get a cost estimate.
2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules