1181 5 2015-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6839104 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Does anybody have the same problem with the Lighbridge 2 as me? The HD and Flight-Connection bars are full but the HD-Signal interrups every 5 seconds and the image is frozen for 1-2 seconds. There is no high-voltage cable where I fly and also no WIFI or cellular-antenna. What can I do?

Best Regards and thank you for your help...
2015-11-5
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What tablets are you running android or iOS??? There is a problem with the Go app on iOS, DJI Are sorting it out at the moment it works fine on android see my other posts on Lightbridge 2
2015-11-5
Use props
RDTeam54
R&D Team

Hong Kong

Hi info, can you give me  a snapshot of the channel status? and what kind pad do you use?
2015-11-9
Use props
info
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi There

Sorry to answer so late. I had to check all the tablets first. It is the same problem on every tablet I have. IPhone 6, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Tablet,... Every few seconds the LiveView Image of the LB2 freezed for seconds before it works again and every 15seconds it freezed.

I'm using a brand new S1000+ with the Lightbridge 2 and the Zenmuse Z15-A7 Gimbal with A7R Camera

Here the images of the channel status:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdtaerkzyhhqlgr/Channelstatus.zip?dl=0

Thank you very much for your help...
2015-11-18
Use props
info
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdtaerkzyhhqlgr/Channelstatus.zip?dl=0
2015-11-18
Use props
babryan1
New

United States

Is there a solution to this problem?  I am having the same issue with video dropping out. This is happening across all of my tablets using Android or iOS.  This is terribly frustrating as problem is persistent and literally  makes the system unusable.
2015-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules