Just Fly
759 4 2015-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pilot.fmwildblu
lvl.1

United States

Hey All...I am a tecky type but new to this drone stuff...anyway I bought a P3 and it basically flew right out of the box even though I was tempted to do the upgrade right away...I have had a good experience flying several times taking video and testing RTH function which worked well if you started the function a ways away.  First time I tried a little ways into the field and it just wanted to land right there...next time was farther and it climbed and returned home precisely.  So maybe just get used to it and keep reading and don't worry.  I have the controller at 2.4 I believe and the other firmeware is new enough to update via usb...maybe later...having fun but 2.4 controller (downloaded before I got the Phantom) seems to works fine with what I received in the box. Don't mess with updating until the issues are worked out is what I'm doing!
2015-11-6
Use props
pilot.fmwildblu
lvl.1

United States

Yes it said update required but didn't do it yet!
2015-11-6
Use props
pilot.fmwildblu
lvl.1

United States

I am missing the Director App which isn't there but connected via the mini usb on the drone camera to upload videos to my laptop to create videos with movie maker
2015-11-6
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

Cool story bro
2015-11-6
Use props
pilot.fmwildblu
lvl.1

United States

pilot.fmwildblu Posted at 2015-11-6 20:37
I am missing the Director App which isn't there but connected via the mini usb on the drone camera t ...

I am missing the director also and did the same thing as you! Maybe have to do the firmware update to get that, but movie maker works for now!
2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules