App & remote not responding durning flight. HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moviedro
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys i need some assistance from season drone vets.

1. i was flying my drone 11/7/15 and i was not able to record or take any photos from the app or from the remote control.
2. once the drone was in the air it constantly kept switching from video to photo mode without me manually setting it ( i was in a free fly zone,no magnetic interference )
3. the iso kept jumping from 1600 to 100
4. i cannot activate the IOC ( advance settings+multiple flight mode on but the enable IOC is grayed out ) i still can't activate it when my settings are in F-mode + course lock is activated )
this is a problem.
Just so you know,
(a) i'm using a LG G3 smartphone . Never had a problem before
(b) I never lost video on the app when flying , it just keep switching from video settings to phone on its own with out me manually changing it
(c) current firmware - APP ANDROID VERSION 2.4.0   FIRMWARE V P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin

i thought this was due to me not updating the RC remote to the latest firmware ( because the new features benefit the inspire 1 and not my Phantom 3 ) so i went ahead and update it today 11/8/15 and took the drone out for a test flight but the problem continued more than before. I changed the sd card,reset all the settings and this problem still persist .
This is a major issue
what are your suggestions for resolving these problems. Thanks for your help in advance

2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules