Lightbridge 2 - How to access IOC?
1059 4 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DigitalHexa
lvl.1

Sweden

I have installed LB2 on my S900 with A2 and Z15 GH4.
Is there a solution already that I have missed for being able to access / set IOC? - Or is there a solution to come?

As there is no three position switch on the LB2 TX - what is the thought for using IOC functionality - will it come via the DJI GO app similar to the Inspire 1?

Has anyone done something the clever channel mapping so far?
2015-11-8
Use props
david_quy.yahoo
lvl.2
United States

I have been trying in the past 2-3 days but still no video.  My set up  is S 1000, Panasonic GH4 with GH4 HD gimbal, LB 2 and IOS DJI GO app. . How did you do it?
2015-11-8
Use props
DigitalHexa
lvl.1

Sweden

david_quy.yahoo Posted at 2015-11-9 07:59
I have been trying in the past 2-3 days but still no video.  My set up  is S 1000, Panasonic GH4 wit ...

Hi David_quy,
I don't have it working on the IOS version yet. Im using a temporary solution of an Android mobile phone to get video from the gimbal
Im hoping a new version of IOS app will solve it soon. Sorry my comment is not much help!
2015-11-9
Use props
DigitalHexa
lvl.1

Sweden

DigitalHexa Posted at 2015-11-9 12:06
Hi David_quy,
I don't have it working on the IOS version yet. Im using a temporary solution of an  ...

David_quy, to further add. In the Android version of the app, there is a slider for allocating how much signal bandwidth the fpv feed and gimbal feed should have. (Not available in the current version of IOS app). By default the fpv feed has 100% of bandwidth and the gimbal feed 0% an odd default setting.

I gave the gimbal feed at least 50% in the Android app and then I saw something.
2015-11-9
Use props
david_quy.yahoo
lvl.2
United States

Thanks
Everything is working now with the new OS DJI Go. Have been trying to figure out how to set up the pan mode. Any suggestion?
Thanks
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules