Sensor Error Message - P2V+ Vision App
1346 2 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joseph Bobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

My friend Matus Vojcek is having problems with the Vision app. His screen is black and he is getting a Sensor Error message with a camera icon (See below screen capture). Any suggestions? He recently had an accident with his P2V+ and his camera/gimbal was doing the wild dance. The dance problem has been corrected. He replaced the ribbon, did an Advanced IMU Calibration, restarted his mobile device, and has double checked all of the connections and still no video feed?

Sensor Error - P2V+

Sensor Error - P2V+
2015-11-9
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Double check the ribbon cable. Appears there is still an issue with the gimbal or camera. Might try updating the camera firmware. It's showing telementry data so at least that part is functioning. He can download the camera firmware and the text file instructions on how to update using a blank sad card from DJI web site. I would try that but also connect to the Assistant software and see what it tells you about the error.
2015-11-9
Use props
Joseph Bobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-11-9 11:12
Double check the ribbon cable. Appears there is still an issue with the gimbal or camera. Might try  ...

Thanks for your advice Roy. I just relayed your suggestions to Matus in a thread I have going in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision-Plus Owners Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vision.Plus.Owners/ I have been lucky with my P2V+. It is 16 months old, 300+ flights and still flying with its original props. I like to get involved when a fellow plot has issues and do what I can to help sort out issues. I will keep you posted how Matus is making out. I sent him a link to this Forum so he can join. Thanks again for your input.
2015-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules