Map View Icons
1297 3 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265121 ft
United States

I can’t figure out the icons in Map View in DJI Go. Ipresume they have something to do with waypoint operations but I can’t quitefigure them out. The second icon down on the left shows a finger on some kindof curve and there are three icons on the right top. What do these icons do? Isthere some kind of reference to the functions of map view?

2015-11-9
Use props
briankb
New
Flight distance : 39380 ft
United States

I would like to know what the Map icons mean too. It's not in the manual and no where on the forum that I can find so far. Of particular interest is that Lock icon in the top right of Map.
2015-12-8
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
That finger icon works as a reference . You can draw a flight route for your mission . But will have to controll the aircraft by RC eventually .  
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

briankb Posted at 2015-12-9 11:34
I would like to know what the Map icons mean too. It's not in the manual and no where on the forum t ...

Hi ,Brian
That "Lock icon“  is actually used to lock your map direction . If you get that locked , you'll find the map stand still whatever your device orientates .   If you get that unlocked , the map rotates with your device . It points to the north forever .
2015-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules