1270 5 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cooksdel
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

Writing here to get customer support because I've learned with my Phantom 3 that there is no response via email.

Received my Osmo today, and had the Firmware update 1.0.1.19+ ready to go on a SD card.  Started it up, red&green - then red.  Erased the card, re-downloaded the FM, tried to reinstall, red&green then green.  Opened the app, registered the hardware, and then the camera looked straight up until it knocked itself on the gimbal arm and started beeping.  The app says the FM version is 1.0.1.19+.  Tried to reboot the firmware again - red&green - then nothing.  So there is not a red or green status light and everytime I turn the Osmo on, the camera raises and smacks the gimbal arm and beeps.

How do I get this fixed?
2015-11-9
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

During the FW update you are supposed to lock the gimbal. It sounds like the FW update didn't fully work so all you can do is try it again. Leave it updating for a long time and see if it finally updates
2015-11-9
Use props
cooksdel
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

BayArea99 Posted at 2015-11-10 05:55
During the FW update you are supposed to lock the gimbal. It sounds like the FW update didn't fully  ...

Yep, did that twice - both times until the battery depleted from a complete charge.  Pretty sure the gimbal is AFU.
2015-11-9
Use props
fernando.glez.u
New

Mexico

Is something like this?

http://forum.dji.com/thread-34705-1-1.html
2015-11-10
Use props
dji-bengz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8225 ft
Hong Kong

HI cooksdel,

Can you shoot a short video showing what happen when starting the Osmo.  If you have upgrade it to the 50 fw I suggest you try with the latest 60 fw first then make the video.  Please PM me the link later.  Thank you.
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Can you provide the log file of upgrade, seems like you've successfully upgraded once. About the beeping, did you unlock all the axis?  Can you provide a video? Thanks! Abou the led pattern, you can check the user mannul :http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download
2015-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules