Shouldn't the iPhone charge on the remote?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pugdealer
New

Portugal

I just got a P3P and I'm going thru my iphone battery quite fast...I was under the impression the phone would charge when connected to the remote, at least it sounds like it's charging when I plug it in...is there an option to turn on the charging or somethin?
2015-11-10
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

only charges android. dunno why. my ipad charges for 1 second then stops but all my android are fine
2015-11-10
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Why would you think the phone charges from the remote?  I've never seen anything to indicate that should happen.
2015-11-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Michael M Posted at 2015-11-11 08:45
only charges android. dunno why. my ipad charges for 1 second then stops but all my android are fine

same, my iPhone 6 charges for a second and nothing more, also before i had Samsung S6 Edge, and it used to charge it, but the battery percentage never grow even for 1% because it was charging  and spending  the same amount of energy
2015-11-10
Use props
pugdealer
New

Portugal

Well, the problem is that my iPhones' battery is only lasting for a little more than 3 full flights, and sometimes I fly more than that in 1 day, so I have to keep charging my phone...When I connect the phone it shows that battery icon like it's charging, and it makes the chime as well, but the battery just gets drained, it doesn't even hold the charge...
2015-11-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The video decoding being done by the GO app is very processor intensive no matter what device is used, so it is not unusual for the device's battery to be used quickly.
2015-11-11
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And the current from the micro usb socket is only enough to show as charging on some devices but not enough to actually charge.
2015-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules