Album Issued + wifi Issues
1096 7 2014-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Kuwait

Hi,

I just had my DJI Phantom +2 , i was working all well but yesterday I have noticed that when I am connected through the WIFI I cannot access my Albums in my DJI Camera USB through the DJI App. and I get an error that "Cannot access Album USB" , then when opening the camera it mentioned that the connection is lost. and so on.

I have removed the application on my Iphone 5S And re-install it again still it is not working and still i cannot access my albums through the wifi app.
I have tried to use another iphone it seems to be working

any advices?
2014-12-23
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

If, like you say, it works fine with another iphone, than I would think the problem is your phone settings. You need to allow the app access to photos.
2014-12-23
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I discovered a little glitch after I would remove SD card to transfer the video files to my computer.  Sometimes when I would reinsert the SD card I would get symptoms like you describe or the video wouldn't appear or it wouldn't record.  Now, the first thing I do when opening the DJI app is to go into the album folder and see if the app can actually read from the SD card album, if I get the little "waiting" circle that means the card doesn't have a good connection so I shut down the Phantom, then eject the SD card, re-insert, eject-reinsert-eject-reinsert the SD card to make sure it's getting a good contact.  Then it's restart the Phantom and retry the DJI App again (or USB connection).
2014-12-23
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

When you find the SD no album, is the image transmission still OK?
Try to backup the data and re-format your SD card.
2014-12-24
Use props
info
New

Kuwait

I have fixed the wifi issue however when I finish flying and want to upload the pictures to my iPhone 5S I go to albums in the DJI App. but the SD keeps on running for a long time!!!
i have reset my iPhone
deleted wifi
did it all but nothing still have the same issue

if i connected it to iPhone 6 the album appears but using iPhone 5s the album does not appear and i cannot download anything

HELPPPPPPP
2014-12-24
Use props
info
New

Kuwait

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-24 05:38
I discovered a little glitch after I would remove SD card to transfer the video files to my computer ...

i did that didn't solve it
2014-12-24
Use props
info
New

Kuwait

momochi Posted at 2014-12-23 23:57
If, like you say, it works fine with another iphone, than I would think the problem is your phone se ...

it is allowed

but it is not allowing my iPhone to access the SD
2014-12-24
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Syncing the photos and video to your phone over the Phantom Wi-Fi can take upwards of half an hour, as its a very slow process.
Have you waited that long ?
I only did it that way once (before I found my mico usb card converter) and never again !!
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules