Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1333740 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello

Anyone know why my Phantom 3 Pro don't begin the updates when i place the sd card on the gimbal ( with the bin file on root )

I have updated many p3p with any problem.

But this case, when i try to update, the update do not start, appear that the gimbal can't read the bin file. Because no TXT with results was created.

And, when i power on controller and drone, i can see imagem from camera, control tilt and more.

I just can't format sd card ( SD CARD FORMATTING FAILED ), and can't take pictures or videos too.

Anybody know how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks

I have tested and with other gimbal MAIN BOARD that i have, it works great

So, i think that anything was bricked the board firmware, and now she dont read the bin file to update start.

On about, show that gimbal has a FW version 1.1.9

Thanks
2015-11-11
Use props
jag01usn
lvl.3
United States

Can you format the SD card in your pc? Format SD card to fat32 then copy the bin file to the SD card then try to update your Phantom 3. Have no other folders on SD card including hidden folders also.
2015-11-11
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi, karel
The all-in-one firmware v1.4.0010 does not include the remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using firmware versions older than v1.3.20 to upgrade the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft. And please confirm your SD card has at least 100M free space . Better not initial your remote controller before upgrading .
2015-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules