Can't log in to account with new Go app.
4040 8 2015-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hugh-1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 408251 ft
United States

Just updated to the newest Go app on my ipad Air2.  I've tried multiple times to log in to my DJI account, required apparently to view your flight logs.  I'm using the same email and password I did when I first got my P3P but I get a warning to "enter a valid email address".  I am entering a valid address but not going through.  Any ideas on what is wrong?  I can try another address but will it be re-registering the same P3P again?  At a loss at what is the correct way to fix this.  Thanks.
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Hugh
Log in with another address won't be any problem . Please try reinstall the DJI Go APP .
2015-11-17
Use props
dms
New

Mexico

Same issue here. Just reinstalled de App and still getting the same message: "Enter a valid email address". I have no problem signing in from another device. In fact I am using the same account to login for this Forum from a lap top.
2015-11-20
Use props
dougiemcc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3993 ft
United Kingdom

What's going on I can't sign into the me tab in the go app but can sign in here. Go app keeps telling me to enter a valid email address
2015-11-22
Use props
dougiemcc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3993 ft
United Kingdom

Created new user id signed in, then signed out on the forum. Used original user id to sign back in. Now still signed in on the go app with original user id. But I have lost all my flight logs and videos. What a load of CRAP can't DJI produce software that accepts .co.uk email addresses or is that too complicated for them.
2015-11-22
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same issue once and I did a reinstall and logged in with the same address and password. Haven't had any issues since and I use an iPad Air and iPad mini 4.
2015-11-22
Use props
Ahblue
New

Malaysia

same here...... keep asking "enter a valid email address"
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Ahblue Posted at 2016-1-5 07:57
same here...... keep asking "enter a valid email address"

Have you tried reinstall the App ?
2016-1-4
Use props
deodan34
New

India

1#
Website login works fine.
Unable to login on DJI Go 4 app - so I can't activate my spark.
Anyone else having this problem?
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules