Phantom 3 Professional FPV setup
1524 3 2015-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
james.jroth
New

United States

I've been searching for about an hour now and can't seem to find anything.  So sorry if this has already been asked.
I have a P3 professional. I have a Nvidia Shield on the way (be here tomorrow).  I am looking to try out FPV. I've been reading everyone's posts about what they all use, but I haven't seen anyone mention the ACCUPiX Mybud 3D glasses.  Has anyone used them or tried them out? I'm looking to use them with the HDMI out on my Shield since I don't have the HDMI module yet.  I added a link to below that takes you to them. I'm not seeing why they wouldn't work.  I'm just wondering if they would also work directly from the HDMI module.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AXVWNGA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A24ND5I6CJRI4T

Thoughts?
2015-11-18
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

It appears those glasses only have a composite input.  So, no.  HDMI  wiil not work without a  composite adaptor.
2015-11-18
Use props
james.jroth
New

United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-11-18 17:19
It appears those glasses only have a composite input.  So, no.  HDMI  wiil not work without a  compo ...

Where are you seeing that it only has a composite input?  I haven't seen that anywhere. All I see is that it has HDMI input.
2015-11-18
Use props
Lightfoot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi James, they do indeed have an HDMI input (according to the spec) but I really can't find any real info out there about them, no reviews no nothing apart from a couple of adds, they also seem to have been around for some time (2 or 3 years) and if no one is using them then you can bet that there is a good reason.
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules