Strange ESC Problems and Symptoms
635 3 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kleeprop
lvl.1

Eswatini

I'm reposting this message b/c I believe it may have been buried and I'm about to spend a lot of money tomorrow on what I now believe to be the issue.  Would love some quick input.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid252520

2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi,Kleeprop
I've checked your video  . If you've upgraded successfully and the aircraft keeps beeping , it might be a ESC disorder . Have you sent it to Netherland or Germany repair center for analysis now ?
2015-11-19
Use props
Kleeprop
lvl.1

Eswatini

No, I live in a 3rd world country and will be making all repairs myself. We have no shipping and/or postal service. As I said earlier, I'm a mechanical engineer and am comfortable fixing anything wrong - just need some help with the analysis. I've got 3 jobs lined up and need it fixed ASAP but want to make sure I'm not spending unnecessary money. Did you read the entire post?  Would you agree that it most likely requires A new motherboard?
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Kleeprop Posted at 2015-11-20 13:26
No, I live in a 3rd world country and will be making all repairs myself. We have no shipping and/or  ...

Dear Sir ,
I totally understand your concern . To confirm your problem ,sending it to repair center is the best choice .
2015-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules