Help! Playback/Audio Issues. I'm starting to feel hate with Osmo...
1068 1 2015-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
francisrafaelya
New

Philippines

The 2 recent videos that have been saved to my phone gallery has no audio at all whenever I play and watch it on my phone. The 2 said videos (that have been saved to DJI Go app library ) have an issue when I'm trying to watch again. When I've recorded those 2 videos and played it back on the night that I've shoot it, there are no problems and it's smooth and happy about it. The next morning when I'm reviewing it again, then a problem arouse, the other one has no audio, the other one has this weird metalic sound on the audio as if I've had swallowed a metalic sheet and a motor. I used an external mic so as to sound better. Plus I didn't expect that this will happen and I'm confident about it because 5 nights before the 2 said videos were made I've done a test video to see if the external mic will work and if it has no problem. To be honest I'm disappointed and feel of hating the Osmo. I hope you can help and clarify these matters.
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Can you upload the 2 cached video in your app? It's under DJI GO/Documents/videoCache. Do you have the same problem on the other videos?
2015-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules