Cant Find Manual Camera Settings For P3A
1659 12 2015-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaron6070
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259042 ft
United States

Hi im having trouble finding my manual controls fot my phantom 3 advanced i always see people showing sharpness controls color profiles adjusting contrast and saturation how do i find these thanks.
2015-11-21
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha aaron,

Hopefully you have figured it out by now.  On the right side of the flight screen are the camera controls.  The top Menu tab allows access to major settings.  The bottom tab with the sliders allows more fine settings.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-30
Use props
aaron6070
lvl.4
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-11-30 22:53
Aloha aaron,

Hopefully you have figured it out by now.  On the right side of the flight screen ...

Hi thats what everyone tells me but in that menu i only get access to wb or exposure no sharpening or color profiles or the good stuff
2015-12-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

aaron6070 Posted at 2015-12-1 19:45
Hi thats what everyone tells me but in that menu i only get access to wb or exposure no sharpening ...

Aloha aaron,

We recently got new manuals and both the Professional and Advanced manuals mention that auto exposure values are in the camera settings tab (icon with sliders) at the bottom of the Camera Operation Bar.  Recently, I learned about the right side wheel adjusting the exposure in manual mode and how the Histogram can help you with exposure adjustment.  I was frustrated with the auto exposure, so I switched from Auto to Manual.

I am pretty sure that I went to the Menu at the top of the Camera Operation Bar and pressed it accessing the Photo, Video and Settings icons.  The settings icon is a wrench (with nut I think).  Inside the settings display near the top was the Auto / Manual selection.  (Hmm, maybe this is just for video.)  On the other hand, it now occurs to me that you are looking to enable the Histogram option.  It is also there in the settings display.  I will be flying tomorrow at least enough to tell if these locations are accurate and I will reply to this thread after that.

If you do not have a settings icon in the menu of the Camera Operation Bar, then maybe you have an installation problem.  In that case, you might want to reinstall the DJI Go app or contact DJI - or both.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

aaron6070 Posted at 2015-12-1 19:45
Hi thats what everyone tells me but in that menu i only get access to wb or exposure no sharpening ...

Aloha aaron,

What you are asking for may not be available.  This tutorial for night photography goes into deep detail of the P3P's options;

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-2
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

To get to the sharpening an color profiles, tap the menu on the right of the screen, then either in photo or video tab there's a style and color tab. are those not coming up on your screen.
Are you using IOS or Android? It's i nthe same location on both IOS and Android.
2015-12-4
Use props
aaron6070
lvl.4
United States

jasper7821@yaho Posted at 2015-12-5 02:42
To get to the hsarpening an color profiles, tap the menu on the right of the screen, then either in  ...

they are on my screen but they don't show sharpness controls
2015-12-4
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

aaron6070 Posted at 2015-12-4 18:49
they are on my screen but they don't show sharpness controls

Here's a good tutorial to watch and it goes over the sharpness and other settings. it looks like a video for an older DJI app but pretty much came thing. And Googgle is your friend, just type whatever your looking for and I'm sure you can find an answer.
2015-12-4
Use props
aaron6070
lvl.4
United States

jasper7821@yaho Posted at 2015-12-4 10:42
To get to the sharpening an color profiles, tap the menu on the right of the screen, then either in  ...

Do get the style tab but theres things like standard landscape not those controls
2015-12-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

aaron6070 Posted at 2015-12-9 14:18
Do get the style tab but theres things like standard landscape not those controls

Can you take a screen shot of what you are seeing in those tabs, and are you on Android or IOS ?
2015-12-9
Use props
Skooter
lvl.1

United States

I have my C2 button set for camera controls. That is the only way I have been able to chanage between Auto and Manual. In manual mode you can change the ISO (film speed) and shutter speed manually rather than let the camera decide.
2015-12-10
Use props
chriscullerdji
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-9 06:47
Can you take a screen shot of what you are seeing in those tabs, and are you on Android or IOS ?

I'm with Aaron.  I couldn't find these mystical settings, and the answers above just confused me further, because my "Go" app does not look like the videos above.  After extensive googling (which also revealed this thread to me) and making screenshots to document the issue, I discovered the answer was right there in front of me; just looked enough different to throw me off.  So I'm continuing to make this post in hopes of clearing it up for others to follow.

Notice my menus/controls look a bit different from the video tutorial linked above.  Tap into Menu, choose video or photo, and then tap Style.  There, sharpness, contrast, and saturation(???) appear only as icons across the top of the slide-out menu.  Tap the row that reads Custom (sorry my screenshot shows Standard currently selected), and alter the 3 numeric values as indicated in the video.  The first value / column is sharpness, and so on.  Hopefully this helps somebody in the future, and hopefully somebody (me?) will remember to come back and update this as the app changes. Screenshot_2015-12-31-08-04-33.jpg Screenshot_2015-12-31-08-04-37.jpg Screenshot_2015-12-31-08-56-26.jpg

2015-12-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for posting that.
2015-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now