Drone not linking / recognized by RC and app after repairing from manufacturer
1121 4 2015-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glvideaste
New

Canada

Hi,

My drone is finally home after weeks from the manufacturer: broken camera and gimbal.

But the problem is, the drone doesn't recognize the RC anymore. The only message I receive is: " The RC is connected, turn your aircraft on " but my drone is already on... I checked if all the devices are updated... seems ok. I have access to the camera with no image at all, and a "Disconnected" at the top.

My aircraft blinking between RED and GREEN, sometimes is RED solid.

How can you link the drone with the RC ? Can I reset the drone from the manufacturer at the beginning (fresh restart) ?

Thanks.
2015-11-22
Use props
JBPHOTO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2950013 ft
Portugal

You have to relink RC. It´s an option in the app.
2015-11-22
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
Pleaes link the RC with the aircraft  by thr APP  .For the LED blinking solid red problem , please try  the IMU Calibration .
2015-11-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Settings> RC Settings>  Link the RC>  Then press the linking button with the sharp object (pen, screwdriver) on the aircraft VPS module side, and your RC is linked to the aircraft again!
2015-11-22
Use props
rambabu
New

India

Hi,
I have been using DJI Professional 3 for 2 months. Its really giving an amazing output. Thanks DJI.

Today, i was trying to update (P3X_FW_V01.05.0030 - Version) my aircraft in the mid the light blinkingof my air craft got stopped and its giving this Stange Sound. I thought its RC link problem and i have tried to "Link" it but still the beeping sound is coming.

Can you help me to resolve this.
2015-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules