Vision+ V3 gimbal
1433 4 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rparial
lvl.1

Canada

I recently purchased a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 and the gimbal isn't functioning properly when it moves horizontally (left and right).  The gimbal does not adjust itself and moves with the Phantom making the video horizon angled.  Moving forward and backward, it functions properly.  Ive only flown it once and have only owned it for 3 days lol.  I'm new to the scene of owning a quadcopter.  Is this a common issue with these types of gimbals?  I'm from Canada, how does DJI handle issues like this?  I take it this is covered under warranty?  What do you think the problem is?

Thanks for you help.

IMG_4162.JPG
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

The camera will swing a little to the left or right when you turn, but that is automatic.   You only have control from vertical to horizontal.   In your phone app, click on settings and check to see if FPV is turned on, if it is, which I think it is, turn it off.  You will find settings on the first page when you open your DJI app in your phone.
2014-12-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I think Gerry is spot on, FPV mode on.
Page 39 of the latest manual is where you need to look before spouting about warranty claims.
Turn FPV off in the app and your next flight will be smooth as silk...
2014-12-25
Use props
rparial
lvl.1

Canada

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-26 01:45
The camera will swing a little to the left or right when you turn, but that is automatic.   You only ...

Thanks for the advice Gerry1124.
2014-12-25
Use props
rparial
lvl.1

Canada

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-12-26 02:53
I think Gerry is spot on, FPV mode on.
Page 39 of the latest manual is where you need to look before ...

Thank you Johnwarr.
2014-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules