H3-3d problem HELP!!
826 4 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mystic9932
New

United States

I got a new phantom 2 with a h3-3d and when I power up the phantom the gimbal goes through all it's test and it's looks good until after the test the camera wants to point down at a 45 degree angle. I also have very little up and down movement with the camera. I have the controller NDJ6 with the dial on the front right corner
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Open your "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6" and connect your Phantom.  Select the "basic" tab and the "rc" tab  You will see "upgrade version and basic version.  Select upgrade version.  Then there will be 2 calibration sections that says start.  Select START on the "command stick calibration"  Have the rest of your system turned on also because you will need to move the tx sticks.  Move both the tx sticks AND the control wheel at the top left to calibrate your camera.  You do NOT need to select start under the "sticks monitor"  forget that one.  After that is done. you can go through the whole system and everything will work properly.  Take your props off, start your phantom on the table, go through the motions and you will hear the motors speed up, slow down and see the camera move slow if you put a little movement on the wheel, or move fast if you put a lot of movement on the wheel.
2014-12-25
Use props
mystic9932
New

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-26 02:03
Open your "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6" and connect your Phantom.  Select the "basic" tab and ...

Thanks man
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

It works great for me. I can swing the camera from vertical to horizontal from 2 seconds to 45 seconds by just the little or lot of pressure turning the wheel. Let me know how it turned out.
2014-12-25
Use props
mystic9932
New

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-26 02:08
It works great for me. I can swing the camera from vertical to horizontal from 2 seconds to 45 sec ...

Yea we got it figured agian thanks. Nothing Like a little bit of frustration on Christmas Day
2014-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules