1999 4 2015-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tylerj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for any help, have a shoot in a few days and need to get this fixed.

I was flying with my camera operator the other day and he says "I just lost video". My slave remote is no longer getting video, i get a lost signal. The master is fine, video and all, the slave can only control the camera no video so he had to look over my sholder for the rest of the shoot.

I have checked everything, firmware is up to date, i tried 3 diffrent ipads so that is not the problem...anyone have any ideas? Is there a way to force another firmware update in the app?

Thanks for any help!
Ty

2015-11-24
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Tylerj
Please try this way .
Press the C1 + C2 + Photo  buttons, keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
Keep the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons pressed  and TURN ON the controller.
2015-11-25
Use props
tylerj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-25 03:26
Hi , Tylerj
Please try this way .
Press the C1 + C2 + Photo  buttons, keep them pressed and TURN O ...

Thanks for the quick response, that worked but resetting my slave controller did nothing still no picture, so i reset the master and everything started working! Something must have happened between the two.

Thanks again.
2015-11-25
Use props
ezfly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2885043 ft
Slovenia

C1+C2 + shutter button wont help!!

You need to do like this

Press C1+C2+Photo shutter +video shutter (all 4 buttons) while turning OFF the controller  and back ON

this will lead to RC to reset  first do the MASTER and after SLAVE

You have to press all 4 buttons C1+C2 + Photo shutter + video shutter and while holding all 4 buttons you need to restart the controller OFF and ON while holding all 4 buttons on RC and the NO SIGNAL ISSUE is gone .. Now i need to find the way to update the camera

- Start with the master RC
- From RC Settings, put the master remote to "OFF" then put it back to "MASTER"
- Press the C1 + C2 + 2 shutter (photo button + video recordin/ shutter) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
- Then still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Shutters (video and Photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.

The controller will do a reset and the video link will be back.
Reset Master and Slave!
2015-11-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

ezfly Posted at 2015-11-25 22:17
C1+C2 + shutter button wont help!!

You need to do like this

Ezfly, Thanks for detailed explanation !  Great information our folks would like to know
2015-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules