Forum warning!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreinh
lvl.1

United States

I'm a newbie and can report that you don't need to be afraid of all the scary forum posts!!

I just bought the P3P and have been searching thru all the threads re: firmware, video lags, tablets, etc. I was really worried about all the potential problems that I read about. I decided to get the Galaxy Tab S2 - for these main reasons:

1. I've always had an android phone, so used to it - & thought tethering would be easier w/both being androids
2. Built-in GPS w/out cellular
3. Dual quad-core [8] processors
4. Screen resolution 2048 x 1536

I did the P3P & RC updates, callibrated the IMU, & had a successful maiden flight today. Did not do anything to the tablet - just downloaded the app, & it worked perfect out of the box!

Cant wait to fly again!!
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Good to hear it.

We do get all the guys with troubles here but most guys are flying and enjoying.   Think about this... If you go buy a new car and drive it down the road, if it works you just drive it down the road. You don't get on the internet and tell everybody, “Hey guys, my car drives." No, you just drive it and enjoy it. However if your new car breaks down, then you bet, the first thing you do is get on the internet and tell everyone.
But we do appricate the guys that do take the time out of thier day to give a positive report.

Thanks!
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

dreinh, we really appreciate your positive feedback here!
2015-12-1
Use props
tcmitch1
lvl.2
United States

I just purchased the P3S and must say that the maiden flight was perfect right out of the box.  Used with my Samsung Note 4!  So easy to fly.
2015-12-7
Use props
tcmitch1
lvl.2
United States

I just purchased the P3S and must say that the maiden flight was perfect right out of the box.  Used with my Samsung Note 4!  So easy to fly.
2015-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules