Polar Pro Lens Cover
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackamick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101988 ft
United States

Does anyone have the Polar Pro Lens Cover? It looks like a nice alternative to the standard gimbal lock.

https://www.polarprofilters.com/collections/phantom3filters/products/phantom3lenscover
2015-12-2
Use props
trashbinz
lvl.1

United States

i ordered one and received it last week from amazon... personally, i think it's a great cover... no issues... well-constructed and fits great...
2015-12-2
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.2

United States

should this item work with the P3S ?
2015-12-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

it seems to be a much better solution to lock the gimbal
2015-12-2
Use props
jackamick
lvl.2
United States

trashbinz Posted at 2015-12-2 18:32
i ordered one and received it last week from amazon... personally, i think it's a great cover... no  ...

Good to know. I just ordered one
2015-12-3
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.2

United States

forgive me for asking again...I know there are plenty of smart operators out there.  Will this Polar Pro lens cover fit the P3 Standard?  I ask because of the difference in cameras between the S and the A and the P models.  Thanks in advance.
2015-12-3
Use props
jackamick
lvl.2
United States

Buy Low Posted at 2015-12-3 11:31
forgive me for asking again...I know there are plenty of smart operators out there.  Will this Polar ...

I am not sure. Since the gimbal design is a little different on the standard, it might not. I'd send a message over to Polar Pro and see what they say.

support@polarprofilters.com
2015-12-3
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Jackamick.  Per Dan at Polarprofilters it will NOTproperly fit a P3 Standard.
2015-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules