Construction Related Videos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
precurser
lvl.1

Canada

Hi guys!

First time poster here. I work for a company in Southern California that surface mines rock & sand, we then process those materials for ready mix concrete and asphalt production. We deliver our materials to large construction projects in Los Angeles, freeways, water treatment plants, warehouses, and also to everyday Joe's pouring a new driveways at their house.

We got a P3A a few months ago and I have been having an absolute blast with it. I am the company's resident graphic designer/photographer/videographer so adding this to my toolset has been amazing.

Anyway here are a few videos I shot/edited a few months ago.

This is a surface mine we operate in the city of Upland:

Here is a large project we supplied thousands of yards of concrete for in Los Angeles. This is commonly referred to as CIRCA or 1200 Fig. When it's done it will be two 36 story apartment buildings with street level retail and subterranean parking. Estimated completion is late 2017.

Thanks for watching!
2015-12-8
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

That's a great project ! Thanks for your sharing  !
2015-12-8
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha precurser,

That is one serious pour!  And next to the Staples Center too.  Is that for a new transit station?

BTW, keep your distance from thick metal.  Getting closer than 30 feet can cause interference.  With the new firmware, our sensors, etc. are more sensitive than ever.  Keep up the good work!  Fly Safe.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-9
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Very cool! Looks like tons of land in the first video. Smooth movements, well done. I recently filmed a three day asphalt milling and repave project in Tampa, Florida.. Not near as large or cool but I found it to be quite fun and interesting watching all of the processes. Felt the same with your videos so thought I'd share that! Great job!

Here are the three that I put together recently: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D375%26typeid%3D375
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules