Inspire Pro Falls Out of Sky
879 3 2015-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurtvonstudios
lvl.1

United States

This post is directed to DJI Support.
I was flying my DJI Inspire Pro the other day. I have flown multiple times with no issue. I owned a Phantom 3 prior to the inspire so I am experienced with flying. However, on this flight I took off and about 10 seconds later a red warning popped up on my screen about a motor issue and immidiately following that my Inspire just fell down towards the ground. It destroyed my X5 camera and gimbal and the body of the Inspire is completely destroyed.

What the hell is with this? Anyone from DJI can help me resolve this. Can I get this replaced? I've owned it for less than a month (purchased at B&H in nyc). Any support would be great on my course of action going forward.

Thanks

- Kurt
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Kurt
Sorry about that !  Please contact your dealer or support center about that . You can ask for a data analysis . That will decide whether to give you a replacement or not .
2015-12-11
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check with B&H and see what they have to say. I have a feeling that you may not like it and I hope that I am wrong. Have your order number ready when you call them. I have been doing business with them for over 40 years. If anything can be done they will do it.
2015-12-11
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kurt, contact DJI on the phone or by email. They will issue you an RMA.
edit: or your dealer
2015-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules