Another fall from the sky Inspire and no help from customer service !
916 6 2015-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

Late in October, not exactly sure what happened, Battery Drained from ~60% to 1% within seconds.
I was over the east river in NYC so long story short the drone fell in the river. was unable to recover it

I have been flying for some time. Not a newbie,first timer of any sort. Several videos of mine online can prove this  
the drone was purchased mid summer and was used maybe 10 hours altogether and i had other drones in the past

I immediately contacted DJI customer support. I submitted all necessary paperwork and i have been left stranded by the infamous poor customer support of DJI for a month and a half.

Can anyone in here help? To say the least, this is ridiculous and i am looking for a solution.

2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello rrrx7,
Do you have a ticket# and I can try and find out what is going on?
2015-12-10
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-10 14:00
Hello rrrx7,
Do you have a ticket# and I can try and find out what is going on?

Thanks for the quick response DJI-Ken
ticket # 217152

thanks
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

It looks like you talked to a rep just a bit ago and they are handling it, so when you find the proof of purchase reply to them.Also, I looked at your flight screenshot, were you able to recover the aircraft?
2015-12-10
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-10 14:20
It looks like you talked to a rep just a bit ago and they are handling it, so when you find the proo ...

i didnt speak to anyone actually..  i sent another message in the support page but i got no response as of yet.
EDIT:

it appears that when i was uploading the documents, the proof of purchase didnt upload. Lets hope now that DJI can help me solve this issue  
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

That's strange, I'm showing that you called and also just sent the proof of purchase.
Customer support will get back to you.
2015-12-10
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you took off, was the battery at 100%?
2015-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules