Why was my thread deleted???
1404 16 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ozz941
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49163 ft
United States

Got some notifications about a thread I posted a while ago....go to look at the notices and the thread has been deleted. Why?
2015-12-15
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chances are you broke the TOS (terms of service).
Most people don't read them - but forums have various rules.

Not saying that was the case - but it's possible.
2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My thread of New Phantom 4 with included leaked pictures that were intentionally, not obscured by stickers, was also taken down.
& yet I have reminders of replies as well. If the @DJI gals and guys are removing threads without any explanation, that's kind of underhanded.
Shake your hand on one side, but slap your face hard with the other? Brings you back to reality of who we are dealing with here.
Those Phantom 4 pics were leaked by @DJI themselves, and they know it. ;-)
Funny the thread was up there for several days, so plenty of people saw the pictures. Nifty placed Stickers and all.
Doesn't matter to me, what they bring out next or not. So Definately not concerned about a deleted thread, or even multiple ones, for that matter.
Besides, for my next high flying adventure I'm buying a Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D quad next. Ha & putting my own stickers all over that. ;-)

Delete this too? Hehe

RedHotPoker
2015-12-15
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
United States

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-16 09:04
Because China is a communist country and they don't believe in free speech. Im thinking they dont wa ...

No. In fact, I was told "We have been advised to not comment further on your case." lol. Seriously.
2015-12-15
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
United States

my email is ozz941@yahoo.com, I would love to hear more about your experiences with customer service. Please shoot me an email before this gets deleted. lol
2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-15
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
United States

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-15 19:42
So your thread was deleted because of you dispute with customer service?

That's what I'm asking. My other posts were deleted as well. Not sure how long this one will survive. I get NO answers from DJI. They simply won't talk to me. I'm sure it's not long before I am banned all together. That's why I posted my email. I am looking at my options & would love to hear about your experiences with customer support.
2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-15 18:36
Poker is that you? Im impressed. I think ill call you HotRod from here on out. You ok with that?

Yeah great, anything but Rodney!! ;-)
Or late for dinner. . . Ha

RedHotPoker
2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, ozz941!
I was trying find your deleted thread in the forum recycle bin, but I was unable to find it. We are proceeding with  an investigation, and will apply appropriate measures to the colleague that deleted your post  without any reason.  Sorry for this negative experience on the forum. We will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again!
2015-12-15
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-16
Use props
FlyboyNC
lvl.2

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-12-15 20:15
My thread of New Phantom 4 with included leaked pictures that were intentionally, not obscured by st ...

This is exactly why I use http://www.phantompilots.com/. This forum is not one where freedom of speech and expression is allowed.

When I have an issue, I usually post the thread on both forums. I get 5 to 7 MORE responses on http://www.phantompilots.com/ as compared to this forum.
2015-12-16
Use props
FlyboyNC
lvl.2

United States

Watch...I'll probably be deleted and banned for my above statements.
2015-12-16
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

FlyboyNC Posted at 2015-12-16 09:26
This is exactly why I use http://www.phantompilots.com/. This forum is not one where freedom of sp ...

I had posts deleted and was banned from commenting in a thread on the phantom pilots forum by the moderator because I called out someone's stupidity on flying a P3 in a crowded city in front of 20 witnesses and crashing it into a building. Toilet bowl effect due to heavy interference. They almost hit a passerby when taking off. And they wanted to blame DJI for the failure of the drone because they embarassed themselves in front of an audience.

The moderator has many (nicely produced) videos of their own flights taken in very busy urban areas. So, I think I was unfairly singled out due to the fact that the moderator was biased against me calling out the OP on similar behavior. That's when I stopped visiting phantom pilots altogether.
2015-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules