No preview in Go app on iPhone6 from DJI OSMO
3543 14 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b.haverkamp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

I can't get any preview in the Go app on my iPhone6 from the DJI Osmo.

I can connect to wifi with the Osmo and also connect the osmo to the app. I can operate the cam from the app, i can make picture and video's they are stored in de the folder. I can also play them with the app. Then there is video on screen.

But there is no preview on screen, not in stand-by and not in recording mode.

Any suggestions?
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, do you mean that you can't see the live video when Osmo is in stand-by and recording mode?  Could you please provide a screenshot of your app?  Please try the following methods:
1) Try to reinstall the app.
2) Try to take out the SD card and insert again.
3) Try to restart the app and Osmo.
2015-12-22
Use props
b.haverkamp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, that is exactly right. I did your advice but no solution.

Wifi is connected
DJI Go is connected, i can control the Osmo, i can make pictures and video's.
The video's are recorded, i can play them back and see them on screen.

But no Live view at all.

Try to reset and re-install everything but no success.

Could it have something to do with the activation?

IMG_1150.PNG
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

b.haverkamp@che Posted at 2015-12-23 14:16
Hi, that is exactly right. I did your advice but no solution.

Wifi is connected

Hi, it might be a hardware issue of the live video transmission system, please contact our Technical support for help.  You can provide this forum link.
2015-12-22
Use props
b.haverkamp
lvl.1

Netherlands

I went to the local dealer. They have exchanged it for a new one, it works perfectly .

Thanks for the support!
2015-12-23
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

b.haverkamp@che Posted at 2015-12-23 12:50
I went to the local dealer. They have exchanged it for a new one, it works perfectly .

Thanks for t ...

Waar heb jij deze gekocht?
2015-12-23
Use props
b.haverkamp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Cameranu.nl
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

b.haverkamp@che Posted at 2015-12-23 19:50

Thanks for t ...

You're welcome, if you have any problems about Osmo, please feel free to ask here, we will try to help you as soon as possible.
2015-12-23
Use props
www.tim.co.nz
New
Flight distance : 1785315 ft
New Zealand

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-23 19:30
Hi, it might be a hardware issue of the live video transmission system, please contact our Technica ...

I have the very same issue.. My camera works fine on the inspire but is missing the live feed when attached to my Osmo handle. If its hardware it must be the Handle itself? Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

www.tim.co.nz@g Posted at 2016-1-18 13:41
I have the very same issue.. My camera works fine on the inspire but is missing the live feed when ...

What firmware of the inspire camera? Please make sure you've upgraded to the compatible firmware of Osmo.
2016-2-14
Use props
lukas.messmer
New

Switzerland

Hi there

I just received my new Osmo+ today and I have the very same problem. Everything seems to work fine, but when I am connected, I don't see any live preview and the app is jittery and doesn't really accept changes. I have the newest version of the App. I tried to reinstall, restarting the Osmo, and so on.

I tested it both on a iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.5 and one OnePlus 2 with OxygenOS. Both show the same behaviour.

2016-9-16
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

lukas.messmer Posted at 2016-9-16 16:47
Hi there

I just received my new Osmo+ today and I have the very same problem. Everything seems to w ...

Hi, so every thing else works except the video feed, dose it record and take pics, can you operate the gimbal etc?
2016-9-16
Use props
wenluojia
New

Switzerland

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-9-16 10:57
Hi, so every thing else works except the video feed, dose it record and take pics, can you operate ...

Yes, I could take videos and pictures on both phones. I can also operate the camera with the blue circle. But I don't have a live feed. The app itself on both phones feel very jittery, it doesn't save changed settings and crashes. I can't review the video on the OnePlus, I can review the video on the iPhone. Pictures and video all available on the SD card.
2016-9-16
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

wenluojia Posted at 2016-9-16 17:04
Yes, I could take videos and pictures on both phones. I can also operate the camera with the blue c ...

Have you tried resetting etc? are these the only 2 devices that you have tried?, although it should work on the iPhone 6.
You may have to call Technical Support.
2016-9-16
Use props
mistercapitale
lvl.1

Has anyone figured out the solution for this yet? I have tried this on multiple devices. I can't get a preview. Its really dark.
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules