1104 17 2015-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seqo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 655912 ft
Germany

Hey there,

my P3 Pro has been repaired a few days ago because of an unsharp cam. Now i got it back and have a new problem. Perhaps somebody can help me?

If I start recording a video sometimes the live view in the app freezes and the cam restarts. This is not happening all the time but very often. After the cam restart (with a beep-bep-bep) i can see a picture but if i want to start a video record the same is happening again...picture freezes and cam restarts after 10 seconds or so. This can be solves by restarting the copter an the rc. But sometimes I have to restart the copter over 10 times that it is working...thats annoying.

Perhaps another hint: When the picture freezes and the cam restarts and i'd like to turn off the copter it takes a long time (appr. 6-7 seconds) before the copter shuts down and while that the button on the battery is flashing red.

Firmware is the latest, before the cam was replaced i had no problems.

What can I do?

Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian
2015-12-27
Use props
3dimodels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1787057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Sebastian. I'm having the same issue with mine. Brand new P3 pro, updated the firmware and now camera freezes as soon as i fly. I can take images and video while on the ground. As soon as i take off and try to shoot, camera goes black. Sometimes it flops and points down and can't be controlled. All the firmwares updated successfully. What device are you running your app on? Were you able to fix your issue?
2015-12-27
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

Hi 3dimodels,

on the ground i can't take videos either. Have the same problem here. My cam does not go black it really restarts (black screen, but all the data is still there). ISO and so on it says "n/a". I run mine with an IPhone 6s.

Any other ideas?
2015-12-27
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

And curiously i can take pictures without a problem...
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Were you taking a Raw+JPEG picture ? Please try to take a JPEG picture and record video to see if that still happens . Could you please post a video of that ?
2015-12-28
Use props
nollzr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same with me. I can take a photo but it will freeze up on video. All updates are current. Just got it a few days ago and Havent even flown it yet due to bad weather. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Dji app and no luck. I have also noticed the C1 and C2 buttons dont respond all the time anymore
2015-12-28
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

I took pictures in Raw+Jpeg and only in Raw. The prob just occurs when i start recording a video. I post a video in the evening when im at home.
2015-12-28
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

I have taken a quick video of the failure:

1. First you can see a "no signal" failure which happens from time to time...App says "no signal" and cam is dropping after a few seconds. A restart sometimes helps.

2. That's the main problem. Sometimes when i start recording a video the picture freezes and the cam restarts. This is happening approx. 3-4 out of 10 times...the record button goes on but the picture keeps freezing. After 10 seconds i have live view back.

Can you help me or do i have to send it back?

Thank you very much an apologize my bad english please.

Greetings,

Sebastian
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Seqo Posted at 2015-12-29 04:05
I have taken a quick video of the failure:

Video of my problem (Youtube)

Was the aircraft blinks quick yellow ? Please try relink the RC to the aircraft .
2015-12-29
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

Yes, the aircraft was blinking yellow. I relinked the RC already but can try again. What else can i do?
2015-12-29
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

If it was quick yellow i can't remeber. I'll check again.
2015-12-29
Use props
nollzr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its in the new firmware update 1.6. Everyone is having this issue. I know i am and havent even flown it yet. Im sure dji is working on a fix
2015-12-29
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

Really? No one can record videos anymore?
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Seqo Posted at 2015-12-30 14:11
Really? No one can record videos anymore?

Please try downgrade the firmware version to 1.5.3 and upgrade again . It's not a common problem . Please don't be worried .
2015-12-29
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

I've done that already. The problem was the same with version 1.5.3.  I tested it with both versions. Is it a hardware prob?
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Seqo Posted at 2015-12-30 16:09
I've done that already. The problem was the same with version 1.5.3.  I tested it with both versions ...

Please send it to your dealer or support center for further analysis  .
2015-12-30
Use props
Seqo
lvl.1
Germany

I sent the drone back today. Lets see what the experts say. Thanks for your help.
2015-12-30
Use props
fvoncina
New

Argentina

Seqo Posted at 2015-12-31 01:39
I sent the drone back today. Lets see what the experts say. Thanks for your help.

Hi, I had the same problem and I fix it by rebinding the RC
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules