DJI Director Issue - "Outputing Videos" message crash
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex_Peralta
lvl.2

Mexico

Hello guys!

I hope you all had a good time during holidays! I'm new to DJI's products (bought a P3Pro a couple of weeks ago) and I have 2 issues with the DJI GO App:
1.- Videos are not saved automatically to my iPhone 6 - I've already check the app settings and everything is OK (DJI GO is already allowed to access my pictures and also is in "Recording" mode)
2.- When I access to My Library and tried to edit any given video, the app stay in this screen:
DJI GO App Issue.PNG

I've waited for almost 1 hour and the status still the same so I figure it's not normal.

Could you please advice around this issue? I'm really looking forward to using the DJI Director feature.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best,

Alex
2015-12-27
Use props
fer_0328_24
New

Mexico

Alex
2016-1-9
Use props
fer_0328_24
New

Mexico

Hi Alex i have The same problem, have you any solution?
2016-1-9
Use props
Alex_Peralta
lvl.2

Mexico

fer_0328_24@hot Posted at 2016-1-9 15:11
Hi Alex i have The same problem, have you any solution?

Hello! I actually re-installed the DJI GO - App and I also realized that it's better to download videos and pictures directly through the "replay" button instead of the "library" tab.

That actually solved my issue. Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Alex
2016-1-10
Use props
fer_0328_24
New

Mexico

Veo que eres de México, podemos continuar en español? Jaja

Yo hice lo mismo, desístanle la App, reinicie el iPad luego volví a instalar, prendo el control, el drone abrí la App y nada, aún no los descarga, se queda en 0%.

Dices que una ves tomado el vídeo o la foto la descargue desde el botón de repetir y después ya los puedo editar?
2016-1-14
Use props
fer_0328_24
New

Mexico

Veo que eres de México, podemos continuar en español? Jaja

Yo hice lo mismo, desístanle la App, reinicie el iPad luego volví a instalar, prendo el control, el drone abrí la App y nada, aún no los descarga, se queda en 0%.

Dices que una ves tomado el vídeo o la foto la descargue desde el botón de repetir y después ya los puedo editar?
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules