should i
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dwbsr
lvl.1
United States

ok new p3p here been a pain from the time i opened it too the time of this post have done everything i was told to by support on phone and help here i can not activate the craft have tried to update fw from oldest to newest and even just the newest nothing works i unzip file put the bin. file into micro sd card i know its in there i open it and look and yup its there looking at me laughing anyhow i insert card into slot on my phanton 3 pro turn it on it beeps at me and the camara does its little dance with lights flashing on arms like a roller rink glass ball spinning around to some cheep disco song no other lights come on but the batt. lights, should i take it back and forget i ever received it or keep trying im at a loss and my wits end with this thing been at it for three days reading watching videos and reading some more any help please  

2015-12-28
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Forget about firmware for now.
You have to activate the Phantom if you want to do anything.

Next time you try to activate and can't, pull the cable and disconnect your tablet for a few seconds, then plug it in again and see if that prompts it to start up.
2015-12-28
Use props
0DRK3RT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136946 ft
United States

A couple things here:

1.) LMAO to your horrible writing/grammar skills.  (I apologize in advance for calling you out)

2.) Charge your battery to 100% before attempting the firmware update.  
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules