635 4 2015-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air Photo Colom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170640 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Hi, we have a working gimbal in a phantom 2 vision + the problem was some twisted arm, we un install the ribon and fix the arm that was simple fix but when we re install the ribon we dont have video, all the other actions ain info is working in the app GPS Battery etc but no Video the gimbal works perfect, but No Video. some ona can halp us where to look thanks.

if we install a perfect camera it works fine that means that wifi module is ok. but somthing is wron in the asamble or in the ribbon

we have the same problem in 2 diferent gimbals thansks.

2015-12-30
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

If you are sure there is no problem with the camera and it is only the ribbon cable then I woul have to say you need to check the push connectors where the three ribbon ends connect to the boards. Ifnthenribbon cable is not getting a good full connection and making electrical contact you will have this problem. But first double check the three plugs from the Phantom to the gimbal and make sure they are plugged in tight.
Are you getting any movement from the camera at pier up.?
2015-12-31
Use props
Air Photo Colom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170640 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-12-31 04:51
If you are sure there is no problem with the camera and it is only the ribbon cable then I woul have ...

ok i will check all the connectors, on monday thanks Roy, have a god New Year i will tell you on Monday.
2015-12-31
Use props
RogersPhotograp
lvl.1
United States

Speaking of ribbon cables. Any idea as to where I can purchase the appropriate ones? I want to extend mine for some (non flight) experimentation?
2016-1-1
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

I have purchased several off of eBay and have had no problems.
2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules