No connection to Walkera Gimbal
1926 4 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmacafee
New

United States

Just installed a Walkera G-2D.First of all, when i move the camera pitch lever on the back of my controller, the software shows the value on x1 going from 1000 down to about 80 or so and then back up to 1000 at the other end of the lever range of travel. All the other sliders go from low to high. Also the low point is not in the middle of the lever travel. Maybe I have a bad pot on my controller.
Secondly, I have hooked up the gimbal to F2 using the three wire cables provided with the gimbal, having spliced in an extension. I have no pitch motion when i move the controller lever. I have calibrated x1, reloaded everything.

Help would be apprecitated.

2014-12-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Make sure the Gimbal Switch is "on" and if still no connection you need to check the wires.
Assistant.jpg
2014-12-30
Use props
LoveDon
New

United Kingdom

Hi did you get this working , I have the phantom vision 2 and cant connect the power as the two connectors are totally different . 9 pin from phantom (for zenmuse)  and a two pin from the gimbal . I really don't know what to do next ... I have attached the pitch to F2 but still can not control it as it has no power.

Please help !
2014-12-31
Use props
pmacafee
New

United States

Got it working, I had not properly calibrated the remote when I got started. For the power, the wire on the Phantom 1 has no connector, so I cut off the Walkera plug and soldered them together. If you are not a soldering kind of guy, maybe there is a crimp connector that you can get at the hardware store or auto supply place. The auxiliary power on a Phantom 1 is on a thin pair of wires laying inside the chassis. I did not like those, so I soldered my own pair to the battery connection points. Found a couple of web videos where others had done the same.
2015-1-7
Use props
marcolomma.gmai
New

Italy

LoveDon Posted at 2014-12-31 23:50
Hi did you get this working , I have the phantom vision 2 and cant connect the power as the two conn ...

same problem! phantom 2 and i dont know how to connect to the power!
2015-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules