P2V no telemetry data and camera tilt. Video works
2984 10 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nsxthao
New

United States

My Phantom Vision, decided to stop displaying telemetry data on the app and I cannot tilt the camera using the app.  The video and camera features all work fine.  I think this happened recently after I updated the app. Since I get no telemetry data I cannot use the ground station feature either. Anyone else have this problem?  What part did you replace?

I have all the latest firmware updates for the main controller, receiver, transmitter with the 3.6 software assistant.  I also have the latest update for the camera.  Is there any updates for the battery or the wifi extender?
2014-12-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

2 possible reasons:  the Main Controller lost its binding or the Central Board communications failure.
Have you ever try to rebind?
2014-12-29
Use props
nsxthao
New

United States

Do you mean to rebind the camera to wifi extender? or rebind controller to phantom vision?

Are the green and white wires on the camera cable the wires that send the data to the camera?
Also I have ordered a new main board in case that is the problem.  

Thank you for your help!

2014-12-30
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

nsxthao Posted at 2014-12-31 13:16
Do you mean to rebind the camera to wifi extender? or rebind controller to phantom vision?

Are the  ...

Rebind the camera to Extender.
P2V's camera has separate Video Downlink and wifi module so there is no need to use cable for data transfers.
Hope I understand you correctly.
2014-12-30
Use props
nsxthao
New

United States

I will try to rebind camera to extender and report back.

I was talking about the white cable that plugs into the camera. On the main board the connecter has 4 wires. Red, black, green and white.  I assume the red and black provide voltage to the camera, and the green and white send data from naza to camera.  I wanted to test these wires to make sure I don't have a broken wire inside the insulation.

Happy New Year!
2015-1-1
Use props
nsxthao
New

United States

I rebinded the camera to extender. I am still having the problem. Here is a screenshot.
2015-1-1
Use props
nsxthao
New

United States

I can get the pic to link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0ILxZB2nwhQUVB5UlN6eFdVT1E/edit?usp=docslist_api
2015-1-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Try putting the display on your phone to a lower setting.
2015-1-1
Use props
huntarr
lvl.2

United States

I get the same problem same times. Galaxy tab s
I reboot the tablet. I feel it's a software issue not a hardware. I can still get ground station when this occurs.
2015-1-1
Use props
tracy.langlinai
lvl.1

United States

This was happening to me intermittently. The culprit was the white cable that connects to the camera. I changed it and all has been well ever since. Good luck.
2015-1-3
Use props
knight.vance
New

United States

I had the exact same problem. Two week old phantom. Suddenly no battery data, no SD card, no position telemetry, no GPS count. I could see the live video, and the Phantom flew properly.
I removed the Vision app from my phone and reinstalled it- solved the problem completely
2015-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules