Choppy Video Output
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark.jones016
New

United Kingdom

Hi,
Newbie question,
Shot first bit of footage - landscape and it was ok but the video quality was very choppy.
I had the P3P set on 4k at 25FPS as I thought this was the best but basically the video is unwatchable!
Did I have this set to the wrong settings for this type of video footage?
If so can anyone recommend the best settings for landscape work and also when would you use the 4k then?
Thanks
Mark
2016-1-3
Use props
OmniView Tech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67953 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello mark,jones016

The reasons the video is choppy is most likely due to your computer. you would need a pretty powerful video card to be able to play 4K videos. Best would be to lower to something like 1080P if your taking videos. One of the benefit of using 4K would be for cropping purposes Basically you can zoom in 4X and still maintain a high resolution.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
-OVT

2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Mark
Please try to set it on 1080P to see if there's any problem with the video . If the 1080P video is normal , please try to play the 4K video with another computer .
2016-1-3
Use props
mark.jones016
New

United Kingdom

thanks for the replies .I'll try the 1080p mode and see what happens. All the best. Mark
2016-1-3
Use props
mark.jones016
New

United Kingdom

Is it not good to use 4k then when doing landscape? When would you use 4k?
2016-1-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You can use 4K any time you like, you just need a better computer to handle it. Lots of people are finding 4K is beyond the capability of their computers.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules