No Live Feed or signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

After taking my P3P up a few times with out any issues, yesturday, after charging up the battery I take it out again but this time there is no live feed and it says no signal. And I cannot figure this out. I've done oll of the stuff people suggested here in the forums, but still nothing.

I am a disabled Veteran, and have many issues including figuring stuff out. I know this topic has been brought up many times and I'm sorry for posting but this is really freaking me out.

Please help.

2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have radio control, meaning can you still fly it without the app?
when everything is powered up do you have access to all the functions?
If you hit the record button then play back, does it show nothing?
have you recently updated the firmware/
In the general settings, scroll down to About and post what the Aircraft and RC versions are.
2016-1-4
Use props
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

Yes I have full control of the aircraft can move the gimble and all. same with the record. I can record but still shows nothing.

App 2.4.3
Aircraft: unknown
RC: unknown

I had updated the firmware a couple days ago and everything worked fine untill yesturday.
2016-1-4
Use props
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

Just reformatted the card downloaded put the latest firmware on the card restarted the aircraft, looked like it was updating, beeping, light flashing red and green, then is stays red and the beeping stoped and is a steady sound.

App 2.4.3
Aircraft 1.6.40
RC 1.5.70
2016-1-4
Use props
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

Ok, completely reformatted the SD card then re loaded the firmware again. Same thing. Steady red light on the gimble with a steady screeching sound. I looked in the hidden log file and I see the words, "device not detected" twice. then says, "Packet upgrade failed at version checking".

I've done everything on my end that I think I can do on my own.

Please Help.
2016-1-5
Use props
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

OK, completely reformatted the SD card then re loaded the firmware again. Same thing. Steady red light on the gimble with a steady screeching sound. I looked in the hidden log file and I see the words, "device not detected" twice. then says, "Packet upgrade failed at version checking".

I've done everything on my end that I think I can do on my own.

Please Help.
2016-1-5
Use props
whatscookingtim
lvl.1

United States

Finally got in touch with DJI over the phone, they are sending me a shipping label and shipping is covered. Spoke with Daniel. Was very patient and helpful.
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules