Phantom 3 pro - Gadgets
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanis.antonio
lvl.1

United States

Hey Guys,

I have been flying my Phantom 3 and man I´m having the time of my life with it, haven´t had any issues at all with it.

I´m requesting help or advise on which gadgets should I buy for my phantom to make flights more enjoyable / fun / long flight distances.

I live in Mexico, pretty crowded but always flying safely and drone in sight.

I want to try FPV goggles would be a great experience, as well I would like to do long flights, currently
breaking 650ft height without anything attached to the RC or drone.

are there any applications / things to add to the drone to make it go further the breaking point ?

Any help or comments are appreciated!!

Thanks !!

2016-1-5
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

Which Phantom do you own first?

I have a standard and modified it to go farther. Pretty easy. They have kits for the Pro and Advanced also.

Controller

Controller
2016-1-5
Use props
alanis.antonio
lvl.1

Mexico

Thanks for the Reply Flying Poptart!

I own a Phantom 3 Professional, I don't fly it that far away or trying not to since im reading a lot of scary crashes  =S , it has been flying correctly with the updates without any issue
I just flew over 300 meters altitude and then I lost complete signal with the drone, though it was on RTH already and above my head just coming down so I wasn't that much scared
I was able to recover the signal and landed it safely, but I want to prevent the signal loss just in case.

Greetings !
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules