New Firmware has issues?
679 5 2016-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShotaToradze
lvl.1

Georgia

Hey All

I wanna know, cause on the phantompilots forum, every other day there is a new person who says that after last firmware update his phantom, just fell out of the sky during the flight.
It makes me a bit paranoic and afraid to fly. Is there really some issue with the Firmware? I wouldn't be concerned if it was 2-3 people, but everyday a new person is creating the same topic.

2016-1-5
Use props
ksiecio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158675 ft
Poland

Yes. but only beta ver. not official.yet
2016-1-5
Use props
ksiecio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158675 ft
Poland

Yes, but only beta ver, not official yet (geo system)
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Please don't be worried . Most people are having fun with the aircraft . If the aircraft crashed because of product defect , we'll give you a solution according to our warranty policies .
2016-1-6
Use props
t2adze
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-6 16:10
Please don't be worried . Most people are having fun with the aircraft . If the aircraft crashed bec ...

Yes i know that, but i am outside of US now, and wont have the chance to send it back to you. Thats the main issue. Sending it back to US will cost me at least the same price as new copter.
Thats why i dont wanna risk. Everyday a new guy posts, that his battery failed or something like that and drone fell out of the sky.
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

t2adze Posted at 2016-1-6 20:31
Yes i know that, but i am outside of US now, and wont have the chance to send it back to you. That ...

Totally understand yourconcern . You can make your own choice about that .
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules