Power-up Phantom
1049 2 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bellarue
lvl.2

United States

I have a strange problem with powering up my PV2+. When I first power-up my phantom everything loads and works perfectly. If I power down and power up within a few minutes the ZEN IMU 1.0.0.6 in the Phantom 2 vision assistant 3.6 does not load or show in the tab under upgrade, whice in turn prevents the gimbal from working, BUT if I wait serveral minutes and then power it up everything loads and works perfect, it doesn't seem to matter how long it been powered up a few seconds or serveral minutes, I still have to wait 3 or 4 minutes before it starts up correctly. Any ideas???
2014-12-30
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

My first suspicion is the procedure you're using to connect to the Vision Assistant.
  1) Connect USB between Phantom and computer
  2) Power on Range Extender, Remote Control, Phantom
  3) Launch Vision Assistant

When you disconnect, reverse the steps.
2014-12-30
Use props
bellarue
lvl.2

United States

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-31 06:46
My first suspicion is the procedure you're using to connect to the Vision Assistant.
  1) Connect US ...

Thats exactly the way I do it, but this happens even when I'm NOT hooked up to the iMac, the gimbal will just not work until I wait that several minutes. I don't think it is a heat problem because this will happen even if it is only on a few seconds,, power down, power up it won't work. Wait a few minutes and power up everything is just fine, go figure, I don't have a clue.
2014-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules