Phantom 2 and H3-3D gimbal broken after 2 weeks.
1355 4 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lbamber1
New

Australia

I have had my phatom 2 and zenmuse gimbal for 3 weeks now. Its been in the air 4 times in 2 weeks and the last week of owning it has been trying to contact DJI and have it repaired. I will attach a link of what is happening. I have not crashed my unit the worst i have done is have the unit topple over onto the props after landing on the skids. Which was immeditally followed by me shutting the motors off.

Has anyone has any luck with getting problems repaired through DJI? I think its really unacceptable that i have to send my unit back to china at my own cost after only 4 flights?

2014-12-30
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

First of all, have you calibrated the drone IMU? and all the firmware to the latest?
2014-12-31
Use props
raiedzeidan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 755033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure its updated, you can reset the gimbal to factory defaults and update it again.
2014-12-31
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Here are a couple of procedures for resetting the gimbal and a http://youtu.be/knVigBCbVzU video.
Gimbal reset.gif
2014-12-31
Use props
glock40jsc
New

United States

gil@wk.net Posted at 2015-1-1 10:16
Here are a couple of procedures for resetting the gimbal and a YouTube video.

Guys I own a phantom 2 with h3-3d gimbal iosd and fpv gear. I bought it off a buddy. The phantom and gimbal both worked fine but the phantom was drifting around more than I thought it should so I decided to update the firmware. After dining the update my gimbal has gone crazing.... It jumps around and does not stop until I shut the phantom off. This is with the gopro on it. I did the factory reset and up loaded the software I'm guessing 5 times now? It work fine before the update and now it's junk. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help.
2015-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules