Batteries not auto-discharging
736 4 2016-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
klinknky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106447 ft
United States

I have four batteries that have not been on the charger since the 17th of December. One has 2 solid LED..50%. Two have 2 solid and 1 flashing <75%. The last one  still has 4 solid LEDs 100%. I have the discharge time set for 7 days on the DJI GO App. I sent the RC out for repair before Christmas and expect it back tomorrow(RTH Button issue). I would have thought the batteries would have all discharged to 50% by now.
2016-1-11
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi . The discharging procedure will start 7days after you turned off the battery and it will take 2 days to discharge the battery to 65%  .  But please be aware of that , if you pressed the battery button during the 7 days, the timer will be reset . You'll need to wait another 7 days till it begins to discharge  .
2016-1-11
Use props
klinknky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106447 ft
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-12 14:05
Hi . The discharging procedure will start 7days after you turned off the battery and it will take 2  ...

Thanks for the information, Patrick. I'm pretty sure they sat in the backpack longer than 9 days before I checked them but I could be mistaken.
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

klinknky Posted at 2016-1-12 21:23
Thanks for the information, Patrick. I'm pretty sure they sat in the backpack longer than 9 days be ...

Please kindly give it a test . If the procedure doesn't work as it should be , please contact your dealer or support center .
2016-1-12
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Also be sure that the one that is not discharging has been in the P3 and run long enough to get that discharge time changed from whatever it was before.  Two with one flashing is pretty normal, by the way.  The only one that seems suspect is the one that is 4 LEDs still.  Also be aware that it takes 2-3 days to discharge.
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules