Not able to upgrade firmware on the controller
563 5 2016-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pwk
New

United States

With the memory card in the USB slot (with the latest firmware), I depress the power button on the Controller. The four light below the power button light up, but soon go out. The controller has a full charge. Is there a workaround for this behavior?  thx
2016-1-11
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi . You'll just need to update the RC firmware via DJI Go App if the RC firmware version is 1.3.2 or later .
2016-1-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you are only pressing the RC power button only once, that will simply light up the LED diodes temporarily to show you the relative battery charge.
To turn it on, You need to press it twice and hold for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
Same as the drone. Double click and hold.
Is that the case, or is it actually not turning on, when you double press the button?

RedHotPoker
2016-1-11
Use props
pwk
New

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-12 01:21
Hi . You'll just need to update the RC firmware via DJI Go App if the RC firmware version is 1.3.2 o ...

Many thanks for helping me with this.
2016-1-12
Use props
dev2327
New
India

i have p3p and i have updated latest firmware on both and done linking of rc i am using android phone  and it calibrates also still am not able to start the motors from the rc please help me out
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

dev2327@gmail.c Posted at 2016-1-12 23:58
i have p3p and i have updated latest firmware on both and done linking of rc i am using android phon ...

Please try a RC calibration in DJI Go App .
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules