App and Control
515 2 2016-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garyb12
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I was flying around 300metres away at an altitude of 25m-30m and all of a sudden my screen went black with a white DJI logo in the middle.  I also lost contorl of the inspire for maybe 3 seconds.  I gained control again then 15 or so seconds later the camera view returned to normal, very nerve racking when over water so far away.
another thing the gimbal will not retain a level horizon after calibrating then adjusting the roll, it just goes slanted after a half a minute or so

Any help on this???

Inspire 1 x3
Iphone 6 (airplane mode)

thanks guys any help is greatly appreciated
2016-1-12
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmm that is weird. I have had the app crash on me one time but i NEVER lost a communication link between the RC and Inspire 1.

Personally, I would land it and re-do everything. Uninstall app and re-install, format SD card, charge down batteries and recharge,  re-do all calibrations, etc. Pretty much as if its brand new out of the box again.
I would even save my phone data and do a factory reset on the phone too.
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since you got it only for a few seconds that means the camera cable (6pin) is not seated all the way.
remove and reinstall it. There's two cables going into the top of the gimbal. That's where it is.
If you permanently have the logo then the cable is broken.
2016-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules