ESC board Standard Vs. Advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lheft
lvl.4
United States

Is there a difference in the standard and Advanced ESC Board.

If one is purchased, does everything come with it? the capacitors, chips...etc.

I am not in need of one yet, but if I can't get the electronic board shop at work to solder it for me, I may need one.

Any help is appreciated.

2016-1-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I may be wrong here, but I don't see why there would be any difference between all 3 models, and the Pro has the ESCs built into the main board. It is not separate.
2016-1-12
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Range , the standard use WIFI if you are outside of USA you get 500 meters or less of range (i get 100 meters in the city ), with the advance it use light bridge you get more than a Mile every where
Controller : basically more buttons  and also you can add a HDMI module  on the adv  , in the standard you wifi and the same thing of range that i mentioned before
Camera : better lens  on the advance  and better hardware it use a sony lens witch is better , the standard use panasonic lens amazing camera but less quality hardware  
Motors :   i dont know if it have better performance but in the adv it looks powerful ,
Vision potion , advanced yes ,  Standard No this is for position holding without GPS or indoors
glonass :  advanced yes ,  Standard No  better position holding in the adv  but to be honest it works when you are flying around buildings , i own the standard and it has an amazing gps position holding so i think that there is not much difference
support : there is more support for the adv and pro
Hardware :  better hardware inside , if you crash and broke your gimbal you can buy a 4k camera and use it  in the adv ,  the standard use a different hardware and you cant upgrade anything
Fly time : standard 25 min  , adv 23 min
Board: yes there is a difference  you cant use the parts of the standard in an advanced or viseverse ,maybe some modules but not all

that are basically all the differences

2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi . The ESCs of all Phantom 3 series are built into main board .  And the mainboard of Phantom 3 Standard is different from that of Phantom 3 Advanced .
2016-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules