P3P with Battery combo sale??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bugsysiegals
lvl.1

United States

I bought my Phantom 3 Pro with extra battery for $1150 around Black Friday assuming I was getting the best price available, discounted about $200 at the time.  Recently DJI decided to discount the P3P more for their 10 year anniversary.    I should've known their marketing team would discount after the holidays to gain additional sales before they launch a P4.

Anyways, Citibank does a price rewind and will refund you the difference of an item if you can find it cheaper within 60 days of purchase.  I see the P3P is down to $800.  With extra battery cost of $150, it would still be $200 cheaper than I paid; however, I cannot find the "combo" on sale for $950, only the P3P itself.

Has anybody seen the combo for $950?  I have about 10 days left to find the combo on sale.
2016-1-16
Use props
klinknky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106447 ft
United States

I haven't seen a Phantom 3 Professional for $800 anywhere. Are you sure you weren't looking at the Phantom 3 4K version? It's different than the Pro version. It is $799 on the DJI site.
2016-1-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

can't see anything indicating a better deal on the Pro....http://store.dji.com/product/pha ... p;from=buy_now_menu
2016-1-16
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

DJI 10 Year Anniversary Sale!

Click here to see whats on sale

2016-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now