Experience with DJI REPPAIR CENTER
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
junior.mro.avrz
lvl.2

United States

I call dji to report than i crash phantom 3 advanced with warranty at 12/9/15 i send the unit to repair, after that dji receive the unit at 12/18/15 and the unit get in into dji reppair, after few days exactly 5 days after dji sendme email than my unit is free charger for reppair and shipped at 12/23/15 After that incontact dji-reppair center to ask them than send me email with wich part they change on the phantom, they send me email  okay with the part than they change on the unit, at that time  everything was okay the problem started when i recieve the unit at 12/31/15 surpriseee they send me the phantom with the old motor and old shell with my controller, but y phantom is the new version w322A & gl300b with new motor and new shell, the good thing is than the aircraft than tey send me is new but i dont want to get the extress crack on my phantom, so i call dji back to tell them than i dont want tha unit......... I recomend you guys if you crash the drone thake picture in everything the box, the unit chash, the part than is broken the letter than you send to them, because thats is the only proof than you have when that happend, thank for read and sorry for my english if you dont understand, ohh i forget to tell you than DJI send me the unit back i hope when i recieve is the right one with the new motor.
2016-1-16
Use props
junior.mro.avrz
lvl.2

United States

If you have question about DJI repair ask me because I have alot experience with them AND is so bad
2016-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules