no live view
1560 9 2016-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trickery65
New

British Virgin Islands

I have a phantom vision 2 plus and i cann't get live view on my Iphone 5s.  i have spoken to dji techs some hobby store tech that a samiliar with dji and still no luck. living outside to the USA  I am not in a position to just mail it back. DJI have you resolve this issue as yet?
2016-1-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Can you verify the exact model with versions of firmware etc.?
Have you deleted the ap from your phone and tried over?
have you tried another phone to be sure?
can you at least fly the phantom?
Have you checked to see that the cables at the base of the gimbal are all seated correctly?
Is the only issue no live view from the camera or no data at all being posted in the Vision ap on your phone...

Need more info!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-9937-1-1.html
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Can you take photos or videos blindly ?
2016-1-17
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Trickery when you go to setting on your phone and to wifi do you see the Phantom SID and are you getting a connection to it.? Explain what you are doing and what results so we may be able to help you.
2016-1-18
Use props
geoff.b.faulkne
lvl.1

Australia

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2016-1-18 20:44
Trickery when you go to setting on your phone and to wifi do you see the Phantom SID and are you get ...

Greetings all
I am having the same problem on my p2v+. Everything was fine until this week. Gimbal control works ok and can take videos/photos but just a black screen in camera mode on my phone - samsung galaxy s5.
I have checked firmware etc (3.14) and have uninstalled and reinstalled app. I have noted that the gimbal is quite warm - not sure if this is normal. Btw, I have the same problem on dji ultimate flight app.  Bluetooth is off etc.   Have 'wriggled the flat cables around the gimbal. Very frustrating.  any thoughts? Geoff
2016-1-18
Use props
jnic
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I had simlar problems on my ipod but in the end it was to do with not enought battery power on my ipod for video link .I did take photos /video blindly and they were captured on camera card,     although it showed at least 50% [ on ipod ] the battery is on its last legs so now switching to tablet. Just a thought   John
2016-1-18
Use props
jonnybgood.olss
lvl.3

Sweden

Whats going on????
Seem to many P2V user have this fault now.
I waiting for mine returns from service.
The wifimudule inside the drone is caput and therefor i could not have fpv to work
2016-1-18
Use props
geoff.b.faulkne
lvl.1

Australia

jonnybgood.olss Posted at 2016-1-19 04:04
Whats going on????
Seem to many P2V user have this fault now.
I waiting for mine returns from servic ...

I think my problem may also be the video wifi module also. Still have wifi camera control (separate module?) . Problem on both dji app and ultimate flight app so mist likely the module/wiring.
Now all I need is to find a repairer in Oz.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

geoff.b.faulkne Posted at 2016-1-18 19:17
Greetings all
I am having the same problem on my p2v+. Everything was fine until this week. Gimbal ...

Please send it to  your dealer or support center about the problem .
2016-1-18
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Some users have reported having to format the SD memory card for a fix, others the cable plugging into the TX for video under the shell loose, yet others have found a loose plug on the gimbal. Even low  storage on the phone or tablet will affect video. After all the above check then it seems a bad Tx in the quad is the culprit. I sure wish their was a sure fire way to test the video transmitter but it is apparently trial and error testing to find the culprit. Here is a list that may help at least someone. Give it a go.
Video feed trouble shooting
Please try the following steps:
•        Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware
•        Ensure you are connected to the wifi phantom-xxxx SID
.        Check bluetooth be sure it is off
•        Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
•        Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
•        Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
•        Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again.
           Try reformatting the SD card with  full format.
•        Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app.
Check your wifi battery level.
Check the three leads going to the gimbal to be sure they are tight. Check each one closely for any pins that may have pulled up and loose.
If the above don't get it then the only remaining check is the video feed plug on the wifi transmitter under the shell.
If that's ok then it's most likely a damaged or burnt out wifi transmitter if you still see the SID.
2016-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules