I ned to open my RC to fix the "HOME"button.
1136 7 2016-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diego Zubillaga
lvl.1

Argentina

I ned to open my RC to fix the "HOME"button. it is loose.How can I open the Rc???
There is no Official Service near my town.
2016-1-16
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.Dont try to fix it or you will be in more trouble.The plastic mounts for the button fixings inside the remote have crumbled away. If you try to open the RC up, all for screw mounts will do the same. You won't be able to fix it properly.Send it back to Dji for a Warranty Repair. I had the same fault, i sent it back to Dji and they sent me a Brand New RC. From when i posted it to them and getting it back only took 8 days. Very Happy with Dji ' Service. Open a Repair ticket with Dji.Good Luck.
2016-1-17
Use props
Diego Zubillaga
lvl.1

Argentina

Thnks Hawks 100!!!

I think there's no oficial DJI service in my country!!!! It's a big problem.
Instead, I wil try to find another solution.
Have you opened the rc or just tried to open it without succes??

2016-1-17
Use props
WetDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131886 ft
United States

Diego Zubillaga Posted at 2016-1-17 04:46
Thnks Hawks 100!!!

I think there's no oficial DJI service in my country!!!! It's a big problem.

You can open the case - its' not all that hard.   Go to the FPVLR.COM website.  They make antenna mods on there is a PDF on how to open the RC case in the Phantom 3 antenna section.  The instructions are basically how to open the case.

You could also likely find another case on Ebay.  They're the part that doesn't sink into the ocean after a crash....
2016-1-17
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

I live in the UK, No official dealer for (RC) Repairs in the UK. I had to send it to Dji in the Netherlands. Fast turn round with the New Rc being sent out to me.
I did stupidly open up my Rc,thinking that it was just a screw that needed putting back. This is when i could see that it wasn't that simple, i was very lucky that Dji replaced it for me.
Go to DJI.com and open a ticket. You will get a series of E-mails asking for information,serial no etc. They will then tell you where to send it too.
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You really should send it back for warranty repair. There are repair videos out there but not suggested by DJI.
2016-1-17
Use props
Diego Zubillaga
lvl.1

Argentina

WetDog Posted at 2016-1-17 23:48
You can open the case - its' not all that hard.   Go to the FPVLR.COM website.  They make antenna m ...

Thanks WetDog!!

Would you send me the link of the PDF you mention in the FPVLR.COM website?
I can't fint it just now.
Do you think is dangerous to open the RC?
2016-1-17
Use props
Diego Zubillaga
lvl.1

Argentina

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-1-17 23:56
I live in the UK, No official dealer for (RC) Repairs in the UK. I had to send it to Dji in the Neth ...

Thanks my friend!!
Would you tell me how to place a service order in the DJI website.
I Can't find how to do it.
2016-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules